Tostitos Party Plaza
In February 2nd 2014, the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey was the place where Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks met for the Super Bowl XLVIII. PespiCo’s snack brand Tostitos provided an area in which football fans could experience entertainment, vibe and energy. Together with Design Group Italia, GTG designed a space in which the brand present itself in its best disciplines: engaging, bringing people together and being the proven party maker.
- For the Super Bowl 2014, Tostitos planned a brand experience area at New York’s MetLife Stadium that represents the brand in its values.
- The concept should provide a strong brand touch point as well as a fun and entertaining experience for the football fans.
- The employed measures should be utilized during the event and for a three year period time after.
- The Tostitos party location next to the stadium should be a open and fun place that tells a timeless story.
Key to the concept were the factors that make a good party: Place / Vibe and Energy / Entertainment
A leading element of the concept is a kinetic display element which supports the scenery with: Visuals and Interactive Gaming / Variety & Guidance / Uplifting Experience
TOSTITOS® is a sub brand of Frito Lay within the PepsiCo enterprise. The company provides tortilla snacks as well as salsa and dips. The slogan of the brand — Where there's Tostitos, there's a party — can be experiences in all measures and activities of the brand.
Party Plaza Concept
Interaction and Experience Design
Kinetic Media Installation
- Design, construction, and engineering of a three piece LED kinetic display installation with 2x1 meter each.
- Crowd gaming concept and implementation with camera based motion control of the crowd, competing in a tackle run.
- Scope: Discovery / Concept / Engineering / Construction and Installation on Site / Operating / Maintenance